Why invite members?
Once you’ve created an organization, you can invite other users to join (as your organization will automatically be empty). You can invite as many users as you want into your organization. You'll need to know the person's email address to invite them to the Organization.
How to invite members?
- Open the Organization in Genesis Cloud and select Members in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the Invite members button in the top-right corner.
- Enter the email address/es.
- Click Create link. This link is only valid for invited users.
- Select Copy link button to copy the link to your clipboard or select send the link by email.
Please note: By default, all invited users have a Member role in the Organization.
Members who have yet to accept an invitation to the Organization will show up in the Pending invitations table in the Members tab. Organization owners and admins can Copy link or Withdraw invitation for specific users by clicking on the more options icon.